Cheez doodles

Saturday, June 09, 2007

So Sick of It

I hate being sick! I hate being sick especially when it's the summertime and there are so many more fun things I can be doing instead of staying home and watching TV in my bed. Ok, MAYBE i would be doing that anyway, but still, the prospect of having the choice feels so much better when I'm not sick. I missed my friend's baby shower today because I was afraid of spreading my germs. Tonight we're supposed to go out to celebrate Suzanne's last days as a single woman. I'm definitely not going to miss it but I wish I was 100% so I could party hard. I guess I'll have one drink and call it a night. Ok, MAYBE I would have had only one drink anyway.....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM , Blogger H2 said...

    Helps you appreciate the times you're well.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home